Work for Camp Fire

Main office positions

No open positions

School-year Program Positions

Site Director
Program Staff
Child Development Leader

Summer Program Positions

Camp K on Kenai Lake
Rural Program
Camp Si-La-Meo


For more information about any of our programs, visit our Programs page


There are three ways to apply:
- Click here to print a pdf application.
- Click here to download an application in Word.
- Contact Kim Huseman at 257-8803 or to have an application sent to you.

Please submit your completed application to:

161 Klevin St.,
Suite 100,
Anchorage AK

Questions? Please call Kim Huseman at 907-257-8803





Thank you for considering Camp Fire Alaska for future employment. We have a variety of programs to choose from. Please review the program descriptions prior to applying for a position, by clicking on the linked images above.

Applications are accepted for posted vacancies and to fill on-going program staff needs.  Completed application packets will be maintain on file for 90 days from the date of submission. Should your skills and abilities meet program needs, you will be contacted to schedule a phone interview with the  Recruitment and Retention Manager.




USDA-LogoThe U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800)845-6136 (Spanish).
Camp Fire Alaska is an equal opportunity provider and employer.