Registration for October half days and full days for Camp Fire’s program is now open! All parents must sign-in to your Camp Fire account and register for these special days if you’re planning for your child(ren) to attend our program.
Half day program, October 22 and 23 will take place in the school your child currently attends.
Full day program, October 17 and 24, will be offered at the following Camp Fire sites:
Alpenglow – serving Alpenglow, Chugiak, Fire Lake, Homestead, Ravenwood
Denali – serving Airport Heights, Chugach Optional, Denali, Fairview, Government Hill, Inlet View, Russian Jack
Klatt – serving Chinook, Gladys Wood, Huffman, Klatt, Ocean View, Sand Lake
Lake Otis – serving Chester Valley, Lake Otis, Nunaka Valley, Scenic Park, Susitna, Rogers Park
Spring Hill – serving Abbott Loop, O’Malley, Polaris, Spring Hill, Trailside
Please note: Polaris K12 has a slightly different schedule.
- The following fees go into effect May 27th, 2014:
School Year Enrollment Plans
Before & After School
After School Only
Before School Only
13+ days per month
6-12 days per month
0-5 days per month
Inservice Days = $40 per day School Closure/Inclement Weather Days = $40 per day Winter Break/Spring Break Days = $40 per day Early Release/Parent Teacher Conference Days = $25 per day
- If you encounter a message that the program you are registering for is full, we recommend you add your name to the wait list when prompted. Families do change their plans and we routinely pull names from our wait lists when space becomes available.
- Our registration system calculates fees based on calendar months and does not automatically pro-rate fees. If you are registering mid-month or later, your fees may need to be adjusted by our accounting staff after you complete the online registration process, or you may need to request an alteration to your registration plan choice. Our office staff can explain this in more detail. Please contact them at 279-3551 with questions.
- Registration for winter and spring break programs usually opens 4 to 6 weeks in advance.
- Registration for summer camps usually opens in early to mid March.
- If you encounter difficulty when enrolling online please contact the main office at (907) 279-3551 for assistance.
- Camp Fire is an equal opportunity provider.
(image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net)