• Provide safe and fun outdoor experiences under the guidance of ACA standards.
• Facilitate outdoor education activities that foster competence, stewardship, and joy in the natural world.
• Support program with dependable attendance, punctuality, consistent productivity, and follow-through.
• Role model positive adult roles and responsibilities all day at camp and all summer in the community.
• Maintain all emergency and risk management policies and procedures for risk-reduction.
• Hold current CPR & First Aid certifications.
• Accomplish assigned tasks while working no more than 40 hours per week.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Health & Fitness: Possesses adequate vision, hearing acuity, physical ability, strength, and stamina to perform the required responsibilities of activities through hilly, unpaved terrain and the rigorous physical endurance to maintain constant supervision of campers, including but not limited to prolonged standing, bending, stooping, walking long distances, hiking, climbing, and stretching
• Physical ability to respond to situations requiring first aid and assist campers in an emergency
• Willingness to work entire camp day with limited access to breaks, indoor space, equipment, and facilities
• Able to thrive in exposure to the outdoor conditions, including, but not limited to rain, sun, variable temperatures, and other weather conditions
• Willingness to work no more than 40 hours per week