Call 911 for Emergencies
When should you call 911? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the victim’s condition life or limb threatening?
- Could the victim’s condition worsen and become life or limb-threatening on the way to the hospital?
- Could moving the victim cause further injury?
- Does the victim need the skills or equipment of paramedics or emergency medical technicians?
- Would distance or traffic conditions cause a delay in getting the victim to the hospital?
Call 911 for a fire, police, or ambiance.
Write a Police Report Online for non-emergencies, that has occurred in Anchorage city limits
The reports can include: www.muni.org/departments/police
- Fraud / Identity Theft
- Harassing Phone Call
- Liquor Violation
- Lost Property
- Theft From Vehicle
- Traffic Incident
- Vehicle Tampering
Office of Children’s Services www.hss.state.ak.us/ocs/
Anchorage Regional Office
323 E. 4th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
Reporting child abuse & neglect
Anchorage 1 (800) 478 4444
Northern 1 (800) 353 2650
Southcentral 1(844) 352 8934
Southeast 1(888) 622 1650
Poison Help Phone Number 1 (800) 222 1222
If you think someone has been poisoned, call your poison center right away